Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Letter

Dear Mr. Ben Folds,
I am in the library studying for my Spanish exam. I am trying to get a C to do ok in the class(shooting for the stars as always) and your song Brick came on. You know the sad piano-driven one? Anyways I am also sitting near a girl who reminds me of the first time I met my girlfriend. I am going crazy and am myself shitting bricks. Coincidentally my friend Will in California is wants to throw a brick at his neighbors. Their loud leaf blower is interrupting his hang-over sleep. Maybe you should write a song about that.

kthanxbye
love Joe Difazio

No comments:

Post a Comment