Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The way we get by

Don't drag me through the mud. Especially if you don't have to.




After working at a bagel shop I will never like cream cheese as much as I once did.
After hearing Love will tear us apart I will never hate New Wave.
After Seeing the pictures of will's foot I will always tuck and roll.
After seeing Requiem for a Dream I will never do heroin
After 2 mishaps , I will always have enough money if i go near New York.
After hours
After the fact
After playing Resident Evil I will always kill zombies with shotguns.
After discovering distortion I will always make feedback
After getting away with faking expertise, I will never be afraid to bullshit
After seeing too many craggely ass dudes with ponytails, I will never have a pony tail.
After seeing white people with dreads and that creepy dude at ERC I will never smoke enough weed for dreads to happen
After 3 great haircuts, I will always let my friends cut my hair.
After seeing girls walk around with heels and 0% pants factor in winter I will always know that biddies are also tough

No comments:

Post a Comment