Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

And if my blood locks up

They plan on executing the D.C. snipers in Virginia.
CNN told me. I forgot they still executed criminals since in MA we do not have a death penalty. As much as enjoy all the things Virginia offers ( 1/2 of Washington D.C. , Cigarettes, Pulled pork, shitty pick up trucks, rednecks, people named jed, or jeb) I think its pretty rad they we in blue MA don't have the death penalty. We also have gay marriage which is pretty sweet.

More to the point

Remember they made a T.V. movie about those guys? I do. It was awful. Why are TV movies made? They are almost always truly awful. No one ever lists a TV movie as their favorite. I'm pretty sure they don't even make much money from TV movies.
Oh wait unless you live in Virginia. I bet they love that shit down there.
IT all makes sense now. If we're lucky , and Santa puts us on the good list, maybe they will make a sequel about the execution. One can only help the good lord blesses us with the sequel to the D.C. sniper movie.


Please Please Please Please Please Please

If not just give me coal goddamn Santa.

Or cigarettes
Or money.

Love, Joe

Kthanxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment