Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Chaos reigns



And if i ever get too fucked up let me know?

So I saw the movie Antichrist
It was possible the most fucked up movie I have ever seen. Julia ( a fucked up movie connoisseur ) and I were made physically ill. Beautiful cinematography and plot holes aside, there was some stuff that was truly fucked up.

Spoiler alert? Do I care? Will anyone see it? It stars Willem Dafoe?

The basic premise is a couple loses their child while having outrageous sex. The kid spills out a window. The husband , a therapist, tries to console the wife. They go up to a cabin in the woods where a year ago she was studying witches or some bullshit. There is a fucked up fox/stillborn deer and shit. She goes crazy.

This is where shit gets wicked off the deep end.
She Hits him in the dick with a wooden block and and masturbates his unconscious shit until he comes blood. Then fuckin drills a stone in to his leg. Cuts off her own clit. then Taps in to some witch history shit? maybe? The husband , bad ass willem dafoe, fed up with the bullshit kills her . and then burns her. And then maybe he is the antichrist? Is she the Antichrist? Who the Fuck is the Antichrist?


Many plotline holes. Wicked fucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment