Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

To Fuck shit up and destroy posers

I had metal Pete on top of me screaming in to a microphone in a warehouse. The mosh at this warehouse metal show was everything like any video of Boston hardcore in the 80s. Pins, patches, metal studs, jean jackets, long hair, and shit getting totally fucked up.

The Why? show was really pretty good. I didn't expect much because I didn't expect it translate live too much. And in parts it didn't. Yoni (sp?) the lead singer is the biggest Jewish nerd ever, making him exceedingly entertaining. Also their bassist is the funniest thing ever. He was an overweight old ex-beach boys looking guy. He played like he was in Metalica. I'm pretty sure he was a guy from one of the other guy's dad's bowling leagues and begged to be in the band.

In Boston saying something is a block a way is the most subjective direction to give someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment