Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Menu of The Leftover, edition 1

image
Hello Everyone,
I hope you enjoyed our first edition of The Leftover. Here's what we have going on over on the main site in case you missed it. For more updates follow us here or on Twitter.  Please share the site if you like it, but you may have noticed it can't be linked through Facebook.
+Our Welcome Letter 
+An Essay with photos on Bear Hunting by Dennis Lynch 
+ An Essay with photos on Amateur Pro Wrestling and Piece on Roger Goodell by Joe Difazio
+Ken Durango's low opinion of Mount Rushmore
+And some illustrations by Throatchain(Nick Moore)
Thanks everyone for all the support so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment