Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Storm Tracker Central: Joe Difazio's coverage of Irene

Photobucket
Completely unrelated photo.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Storm wasn't that bad. So why not have some fun?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To start, I got the day of work off because of the storm so, I can't complain. But really? Shutting down the subway system of New York City ? THE METROPOLIS? Come on it wasn't that bad. I mean shutting down the T in Boston is a joke, it's like hitting the off switch on some dinky kiddy coaster comparatively. But the Subway? Ok ok I get it Bush fucked up Katrina, bad. But do we really need our Presidents to be tough on storms ? Yeah there was some flooding, and it was a little bad in the south, but is it really worth it to scare the Northeast over what turned out to be a glorified rainy day? The T runs in like 2 feet of snow. It wasn't even raining that hard. Oh well, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment