Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just a thought

Dear foreign students,
Hi! My name is Joe, welcome to America. First off there are no judgement calls, I just wanted you to consider some thing with me for a minute. America is a wonderful country because you have the freedom to do many many things. With that freedom, however, comes a certain amount of responsibility.

Crocs are a great invention with a very specific set of circumstances where they are deemed appropriate. Gardening? Day at the Beach? Chef? Easy-maintenance foot wear for 7-year-olds? Sure, all appropriate circumstances for Crocs. Wearing Winnie The Pooh Crocs to class? Maybe not.

side note: Also, capris whoa. They are in the mom section of Wal-mart. Mull that over.

No comments:

Post a Comment