Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No More

Yo Mad Scary Dude In The Library,
What's good? Why are you mumbling to yourself in a scary medieval chant? You are the only person I have ever seen try to cast spells (or whatever it is you are doing under your breath) on the New York Times. Are you homeless? I think you are. I've seen you around. I recognize you. Always creeping and wearing stuff that makes you look like a professor but is very dirty. We just made awkward eye contact, and I must tell you, your beard is wicked unkempt. Although your chanting is creeping me out, you are the only person I've seen today who I know. Actually I don't know you per se. And I did see that guy who works at Hunt's photo who has a crush on me. So I guess that's two people. But, wanna be friends? I would go over and talk to you right now, but I'm busy blogging and facebooking at the library. Oh and you give me the creeps. So Hi from afar! Please stop chanting? Love You.

- JD


P.S. Have you heard of Odd Future? I mean at this point even homeless people are probably freaking out about Tyler the Creator like everyone else right? Oh, you think he's kinda overrated too? High five homeless guy! But seriously, knock off the chanting.

P.P.S. Your loafers are pretty sweet.

P.P.P.S. For Real, Stop Your Spell Casting Voodoo Chanting Whatever.


P.P.P.P.S. Hey man why did you just shush your paper? Why do you have tons of rings? What could you possibly taking notes on ?

No comments:

Post a Comment