Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Storm Tracker Central: Joe Difazio's coverage of the snow storm

Massachusetts is covered in snow. I clipped this from the Globe:

{The headaches have already started, too. At Logan International Airport, some 300 flights were canceled by 9:30 a.m. and more cancellations are expected, said Logan spokesman Phil Orlandella.

“We are open,’’ Orlandella said. “The problem is down-line with other airports," which have also been hit by the storm.}


To summarize: a snowstorm is pounding the Northeast. Other girly airports are closed. Logan (much like KG from below) is a champ and is open.

No comments:

Post a Comment