Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

LSU Has A Tiger





Driving around LSU and stop.... Is that a fucking tiger? Pull the car over, walk towards the cage, and are faced by Mike the tiger. LSU has a real life Tiger named Mike. Baton Rouge, LA is all about LSU. They sell LSU gear everywhere, even at head shops.


Mike seemed pensive though, like he was waiting for something. All he did was pace back and fourth, he never stopped moving. I wonder how many times the frats have made an honest attempt at freeing Mike? Probably way too many.


No comments:

Post a Comment