Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

COCAINE

Dear Mr. Blow Dealer,
I felt really bad about giving you the wrong number last night in Mission Hill. We were having a nice conversation about construction, and how you hated your dad because you laid the bricks (building ones) and he took the money from the job. Unfortunately that's how bosses work I implored you, but there was no arguing with that boston accent. The reason I didn't give you my number is because I didn't plan on buying yay from you, or hanging out. I don't need to be in your nose candy network. I do honestly feel bad though. So, where ever you are whether it be Revere, Dorchester, or Mission Hill I offer you my sincerest apologies.


Yours Truly,
Joe Difazio.

No comments:

Post a Comment