Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Manchester Orchestra Review






This is sorta late but, you know, I got shit to do. The Show was sexcellent. Andy Hull, the lead singer,has a great big beard and a great big mane of hair. He is also very funny. He looks like a lumberjack bear-lion. They played stuff from their whole career, borrowing heavily from their latest, Mean Everything To Nothing. They also played a new song from their forthcoming new record. It sounded very promising. Some pictures are here, hindered by that fucking pole that is right in the middle of the Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment