Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

California part 2

Flying down the Pasadena Freeway in a Beemer convertible with 5 large guys in it, heading for a bar in Silver Lake is movie shit for me. I have not really left Massachusetts all that much.

Also Fish Tacos are pretty good.

And Some Music: In that BMW we were listening to Die Antwoord. I should hardly want to give them face time but, they were ok. I heard them described as "The Borat of Music." They are like a silly euro-house-pop mix. I dunno check them out. It's pretty funny.

Also pictures still to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment