Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Monday, March 8, 2010

California part 1.

Saturday, I was on my way to California. I was leaving Boston for the first time in a long time.

Cue opening Sequence to The OC (California.....Here We Cooooo...)

Record scratch.

Instead of an easy flight I was in the airport for 10 hours because the motherfuckin American Airlines airplane broke (how do you break an airplane?). The terminal was a cooker, you're not supposed to be in it too long, otherwise you get burned. My dead ass was sweat melted to fake uncomfortable pleather. I saw so many people come and go, happy to be home, or even happier to be leaving. I went outside and back through security no less than 6 times, cigarettes were the only thing keeping me sane. There were only 3.5 babes also waiting for the airplane. Then after 10 hours, came an horrendous 6 hour death march in a too small plane. I accidentally called the stewardess over 4 times.

LA is nice. Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment