Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lights

The other day I was walking on to the T. My eyes and the eyes of the driver met. One foot on the first step and one on the platform. We were both trapped for a moment. Then that bitch closed the motherfuckin doors on me. She looked me in the eye and closed the doors with me in the middle.

Also I am tired as fuck of seeing 57s dueling down Comm Ave. One bus that is always late is enough thank you. To have two buses that come only they please jockeying for position on the same route is stupid. Inefficiency pisses me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment