Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Question: Tell me what you think about Me. I buy my own diamonds and buy my own ring.

That is a command, not a question, beyonce knowles.


Part 1. I get told "I see you all the time" a lot. IS it because I frequent many places ? doubtful. I go to school work and home. Is it because I am big? probably. At 6 feet and 4 inches it is likely that you notice me more thus, it seems you see me a lot. You probably see other people with a similar frequency, just you don't notice. Being tall comes with a distinct set of advantages and disadvantages:


Pros: -good for concerts
-basketball with your average sized friends
-no inferiority complex
-i am roller coaster friendly
umm i guess thats it


cons:
- pissing people off at concerts
- expected to be good at basketball, even when playing black people
-not fitting in places. (This happens a lot, you'd be so surprised) I hit my head so much
-people always ask you to get them stuff thats up high.
- fuckin dancing with normies is hard
-people always want your autograph and shit
-if a sniper is shooting a crowd hes gonna get me first. (extra points fuckin head shot and shit)
-Drinking to be drunk is literally a sport
-Clothes dont fit. This pisses me off the most. I have a long torso and short legs. t-shirts are either too short or too big.








part 2. New England in Late Fall is why people have Seasonal Affected Depression Disorders or whatever. It gets dark at around 4:15 in the afternoon. If you wake up late you only get a handful of hours of sun. That is if the sun is out. A lot of times you get this gray hazy shade of winter. The trees which like 2 weeks ago were beautiful fire, are haggard and barren. Its motherfuckin cold out. OH you pilgrims. Like a week more sailing and you woulda been in the carolinas golfing and shit. I love it here but it is hard on a person. Dedham is the worst. I go through Dedham and its a mindfuck sometimes. The sky is gray, there is concrete everywhere, the ground is gray. Its a depressing suburb.

2 comments:

  1. you have this beautiful combination of slang and poetry that makes your spelling and grammar mistakes completely legitimate. i always love reading your posts.


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devon, if in 5 years I become a famous writer, will you be my copy editor?

    ReplyDelete