Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

This Is America: New Orleans, LA (Pt. 2)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Pat O'Brien's Bar on Bourbon Street. They have a dueling pianos, but when they got a napkin reading "Any Black Sabbath (Upside-Down Cross) - Sorry/Thanks Love Boston" and a five dollar bill, it was summarily ignored.




(For Nerds like me: 35mm 100 speed Ektar probably like my 24mm lens but like I don't know)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm an entertainer at Pat O's. Sorry we didn't know your request. Big oversight on our part to not have a "go-to" Sabbath song.

    Out of "Iron Man," "Paranoid," or "War Pigs," which would you suggest I learn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha that's funny, and thanks for your interest. I would probably say War Pigs.

    ReplyDelete