Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Great North East- Bill Burr In New Hampshire, and Skidmore in Saratoga Springs, NY

Photobucket
Photobucket
Bill Burr
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Mostly, there were a lot of fireworks.



(and for the nerds like me, 3200 speed Tri-max. I borrowed some from my friend's dad and was shooting in California. Hun't Photo messed it up and then gave me a free roll of it. Not my favorite cause it can get real grainy real fast, but great in low light)

No comments:

Post a Comment