Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Interstate 5

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My obsession with the 5.
Interstate 5 spans from Canada to Mexico and connects Washington,Oregon and California. I spent time on the 5 from San Francisco to Los Angeles. It's unlike anything I've ever seen before, wide open expanses of rolling hills. It's pure nothingness plus cows. We have nothing like it in Massachusetts; It's this timeless void. Driving on it you feel like you could be in 1953 or now, wherever your mind chooses to wander. It's rustic and American. Some of it smells of sow shit though, and it's the only thing that'll snap you back in to reality, that or Carl's jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment