Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

R.I.P.

BRUNE, Julia Anne (Larkin) Of Westwood passed away at home, surrounded by her family on October 17th, 2011. She died of pancreatic cancer at the age of 53. Julia is the beloved wife of David. Loving mother of Caryn, Sean and Nikki and devoted daughter of Anthony E. Larkin and the late Mary J. (Edmondstone) Larkin. She is also survived by her older brothers, Tim, Keith and John Larkin, and by many other loving family members and friends. Julia was a vibrant and charismatic member of the community working as the Director of Membership Beach, Hale Reservation and as the head coach for the Westwood Recreation Swim Team.

(via the Boston Globe)

No comments:

Post a Comment