Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Fenway Park

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I saw a guy playing bagpipes in Allston last night, the day before I saw an old Mexican man thrown in to the air when a car hit him. He lay in the street, breathing shallowly, as cars backed up behind the accident scene honking. Maybe he's dead. Sometime no one smiles on the bus, sometimes a man with fucked up teeth remembers seeing you on the bus because of your socks. Sometimes old guys give you free jelly donuts because you talk to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment