Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Breakfast With The King

It's 6:10 A.M. and I'm sitting at the BK lounge eating breakfast. Yep, I was at work till 5:45 A.M. and was able to arrive promptly for BK breakfast at 6. They actually opened at 6:05 A.M. (5 minutes late. I got a sausage biscuit and hash brown off the value menu because I only had 3 dollars. The sun is rising over Allston as I write this. It's a weird hour to be up. Just me, the king, and the sun. Too bad the Sil isn't open yet. Pictures to come (I took them on film)

No comments:

Post a Comment