Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lurkers On Mopeds- Allston - Boston, MA

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Cause when there's nothing to do during a sleepy Boston Summer, why not ride mopeds? Ryan (2nd to last picture) maintains a small fleet of mopeds with various problems. He fixes the problems one by one. The moped pictured was kinda hard core because at the time it didn't idle. So if you stopped, the engine stopped. Which means you just had to keep going, no stopping. I mean you could stop, but that meant you'd have to pedal it to start again and look like a nerd. And everyone knows there aren't nerds in Allston. All the nerds live in Cambridge. Fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment