Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bruins Madness

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I feel really bad for the cops that drew the short straws and had to do the Allston beat last night after the Bruins won. The Boston Police obviously sent the JV squad- it was a bunch of lady cops and pudgy old guys. Probably the least intimidating police force ever assembled. They had wooden batons, not even given full riot gear. There was that one cop on top of Blanchard's in photo 13 just taking a cell phone video of the whole thing- amateur hour. What the hell are you going to do on top of a roof with a baton? Throw it if the crowd gets too crazy?

I guess nothing serious happened, the most they had to do was explain "Ma'am please put your tit away."

No comments:

Post a Comment