Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Friday, May 6, 2011

R.I.P.

Robert James Kinsella, known in Dedham as “Bob the Barber”, died Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 at the Norwood Hospital. He was 82. Kinsella was a lifelong Dedham resident having been born in the house that he has lived in all his life. He graduated from Dedham High School with the classof 1948 and served in the US Army from 1951 to 1953. Kinsella retired in 2009 after over 40 years as the owner and operator of Bob’s Barbershop on Bussey Street in East Dedham. He enjoyed fishing and gardening, and was a member of the American Legion in Dedham. (excerpted from fulsom funeral services)

No comments:

Post a Comment