Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

On Top

So LCD Soundsystem and White Stripes...kabosh. There is something to be said for bands going out on top. There is a long history of people and things stopping and quitting before they get, bad, played out, tarnish their rep. Here are some of my favorites:


(image: Bleacher Report)
Michael Jordan- 3 championships and out and some MVPs and out. He came back, though so... didn't really stay out of the game.

Jimi Hendrix -3 studio albums and out. Peace chillers, I'm going to choke on my own vomit.

Prussia- way to go Hitler

JFK- too soon?

George Washington- America said"OMG OMG George be king you're our hero" and George was all like " Naw I'm straight 2 terms is chill, y'all look like you got it"

I probably should have bowed out at 19


No comments:

Post a Comment