Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Magic Magic


Magic Magic is a Dedham-based band and one of the best live acts in Boston. Their sound is a mix of a gigantic rhythm section comprised of two drums, a bass, and lead singer John Murphy’s guitar. Slid over is Brendan Hugh’s murky and delayed lead guitar. John’s vocals are reminiscent of a small child imploring you to listen to what he has to say. High, haunting, and beautiful, you can’t help but listen. I caught them at the The Plough and Stars in Cambridge, MA








(video courtesy: Magic Magic)

No comments:

Post a Comment