Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

On Coat Hangers And Prayers

Me under the car.

(Photos by Will Carlson)

Leaving Baton Rouge in the morning, for Saratoga Springs, New York, then eventually Boston. Our car was making noise, so we took it to a dealership. It was appraised at a $4000 repair. Instead of paying for it, we strapped some stuff together with coat hangers under direction of my dad on a cell phone. He was once a mechanic. We're getting back to the Northeast in to a snowstorm on coat hangers and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment