Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dear Hasbro,
I have another new game idea for you. It's called Waved to the Wrong Asian. How to play: Be super friendly because you woke up early and got a Dunkies iced coffee before class. Proceed to wave to all of the asian people you know. You lose when you wave to an asian person who you thought was the person you know, but is actually just a stranger who sorta looks like the person you know. The penalty for losing is an overwhelming feeling of embarrassment and white guilt.


Let me know if you want to buy the rights.
Sincerely,

J.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment