Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Well this post should be a review of the Wolf Parade Show. Lo and behold fuckin Livenation fucked up my press passes. Sons of bitches.

At any rate: A movie Pitch: A burned out seventies rocker who is left only with a coke addiction, an alligator, and his driver Manuel. Where do you go from rock bottom? Motivational Speaker...who relapses. Or doesn't really relapse because he never quit. He gets in trouble with the law and diddles the wrong producer's daughter. Cameos from Tom Petty and Bob Seger. Throw in a death of rock and roll sub plot, a finding love twist, a little social commentary, and some sci fi special effects in the flash backs. Then he finds redemption. Soundtrack: Mostly Tiny Dancer by Elton John. Hollywood here I come.






No comments:

Post a Comment