Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fired

SO, I was fired from my bagel job. It kinda sucks to be let go from as menial a job as making bagels. BUT on to the point. If anyone needs or wants to hire a personal bagel chef please contact me. You like lox? Didn't think so. You like Pastrami? thought so. I can make killer bagels sandwiches and i can keep single older ladies satisfied on the side. If you need my services please contact:

Joe Difazio
617 chyeah chyeah
27 moping around smoking cigarettes, Boston
or e-mail at
Illfuckyourmomforcheap@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment