Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fucking






Also. XX. They are British. I heard them like 7 or 8 months ago and totally fucking forgot about them. Then my friend, ryan, showed them to me again. They are a little forgettable, but their music is totally sweet music to hit the angles to. (fuck.) The girl's voice is gorgeous, she sounds like that cute girl in art class who was pretty weird, had some emotional problems, but was a total babezilla under all the eyeliner and hair dye. The songs are simple and smooth guitar and bass lines over digital drums. There are some keys to fill it in and give the thing mood. It all comes together like black ice with a pretty male/female vocal dynamic.

1 comment: