Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Whatever you are, be a good one.

If you mug people, please do better than 40$ and a pack of cigarettes. If you are going to go through the whole " Stick 'em up and give me your shit" make sure it's worth it yeah? Don't rob stupid drunk girls at west campus of BU. it's just unprofessional. Pull a Pulp fiction " Everybody be cool this is a robbery.....any of you fuckin' pigs move and i'll execute every mother fuckin' last one of you". Let's try and make varsity ok guys?

1 comment:

  1. YEAH JOE, WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?! YOU TELL 'EM! TELL THEM TO KILL! SLAY, MOTHERFUCKER, SLAY!

    (yeah!)

    ReplyDelete