Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Keep Allston Shitty pt. 3




Once upon a time there was a party. It started off as a couple of thugged out boston kids, a turntable, and some microphones. As the night progressed there was jello fighting, rapping, crusty old scenesters, a saw , a small bike being thrown at a van, a street turned in to a shit show, and eventually after I left a brawl with cops. Go Humans GO.

Yo la tengo is one of the best bands of all time, noisy and old.

If zombies attacked Allston would anyone notice? It seems as though that sorta thing might even be encouraged.

Happy Birfday Merdy.

Patriots should not fucking lose to the jets.

No comments:

Post a Comment