Pages

I'm a Boston based photographer/writer/videographer. This is my blog. You also can check out my Portfolio (Joe Difazio.com) or My Twitter @JLDifazio

All photos and stories copyright Joe Difazio unless otherwise stated. Use without permission is unlawful.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sweet

Kids these days are pussies. I feel like this is a reoccurring theme. Today while at Town Pizza this 11 year old boy walks in with 2 girls. The poor old lady who was at the register was cleaning tables. So this boy walks in and grabs a diet pepsi. A diet fucking pepsi. Then in his best queer eye for the straight guy voice rudely calls the lady over "Hello!" and then wants to split a chicken fingers with one of his friends.

When I was 11 it was a 2 liter of Pepsi, a whole pizza, and then you wait for the poor old lady and you said m'am.

Wanna know what its like to be trafficked? Ride in the back of a U haul. Its like a million fucking degrees in there and its bumpy as fuck. Its kinda fun as long as you're only going from Slummaville to Beacon Hill. I assume its way worse from Mexico to texas with 34 other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment